The Mogul Tour Is Coming To Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, Nashville and Cleveland
NOVEMBER 5-7, 2020 | ATLANTA, GEORGIA | WHITLEY HOTEL
For the 5th year in a row, MogulCon is the #1 event where women in business, startups and more come
According to The 2018 State of Women-Owned Business Report commissioned by American Express, while the number of women-owned businesses grew an impressive 58% from 2007 to 2018, the number of firms owned by black women grew by a stunning 164%, nearly three times that rate. There are 2.4 million African American women-owned businesses in 2018, most owned by women 35 to 54. Black women are the only racial or ethnic group with more business ownership than their male peers, according to the Federal Reserve.
MogulCon is about providing attendees with the resources that will help them build a sustainable strategy and accelerate the growth of themselves and their businesses. From our Mogul Accelerator to CEO Talks and even our all new CEO Learning Hub, every experience at MogulCon is focused on molding attendees to think, act, and be a MOGUL.
#webuildempires #mogulcon #5years
- Meet successful entrepreneurs who are looking to connect and engage
- Fortune 100/500 corporate decision makers
- Get qualified leads and generate new business
- Get the answers you need to run a profitable business
- Understand the deep and rapidly changing competitive landscape.
- Learn about emerging business models and technology platforms
- Hear the latest state-of the-practice from experienced moguls
- How to gain exposure for my brand on social media?”
- Understand how to take your product to market
- The art of negotiation and why you have all the power
- Get first-hand experience with emerging brands and the women who lead them
- Experience a pro image consultation
- Online opportunities that can increase your revenue
NOVEMBER 5-7, 2020 | ATLANTA, GA
Click each tab to see each day’s highlights.
8:00am – 4:00pm Registration
10:00am Mastering Entrepreneurship with Dr. Felicia Phillips
11:30am Top Women In Business & Diversity Luncheon
4:30pm The Mogul Seat: A customized Strategy For Your Business
5:30pm MogulCon Happy Hour
6:30pm Lip Sync Battle
This day is all about developing the mindset and the finances of the entrepreneur. Helping you to work on the business instead of in the business. MogulCon Experts will cover:
9:00am Power Networking
9:30am A Mogul & Her Mindset
10:30am How To Make A Small Fortune Teaching People
11:00 Next Level Sales and Marketing w/ The United States Postal Service
12:00pm Top Women In Business & Diversity Luncheon
2:00PM Community, Culture & Exposure
2:30PM Think Like A Publisher: Content Marketing Success
3:00PM HR Made Sexy
3:45PM Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights
4:15PM 8 Ways To Make Money As An Author
4:45PM The Entrepreneurs Game Plan: Events, Speaking & Sponsorship
Moguls After Dark
Mogul Fashion Designers Featuring HysisDesigns, Amnethyst7 & Celebrity Karaoke
The MogulCon 5K is centered around keeping our Moguls healthy on their entrepreneurial journey. (More info coming soon)
After the 5K we’ll take a break and return for The Mogul Awards.
The Mogul Awards & Dinner (5th Year Anniversary)
Leadership and unwavering work ethic does not go unnoticed at MogulCon. During our Mogul Awards we are taking the time to say “thank you” to those women who have the courage, drive and tenacity to build their empires, in a variety of industries. You won’t want to miss it!
The Mogul Awards will feature talented musicians and amazing women in the non-profit, film & entertainment, business and corporate arenas who are breaking barriers and making strides in their industries. Women who understand what it means to advocate, empower and support other women, because together WE can rock the world!
According to American Express’ report on female entrepreneurship, as of 2016, it is estimated that there are now 11.3 million women-owned businesses in the United States, employing nearly 9 million people and generating over $1.6 trillion in revenues. In other words, THIS is our time ladies.
- Felicia Phillips, Founder
10 Reasons Why You Can't Afford To Miss MogulCon 2019
- Meet Moguls, Influencers and Experts Face-to-Face
- Your Business Needs A Boost In Clients, Cashflow and Connections
- An Opportunity to Learn from the Best in their Industry
- MogulCon is where Ideas are Created and Launched
- You’re Ready to Expand Your Brand Globally
- Energy! Energy! Energy!
- It’s The Absolute Right Time To Invest In Yourself
- You Need Help!
- It’s Time To Perfect Your Pitch
- No More Excuses.
- (Bonus) Join in and have fun at Moguls After Dark!